+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Experience in IT-field in Canada

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

I was thinking to open this topic to everyone who is interested working in Canada in IT-filed. My question is could you tell your working experience in IT-field in Canada? What are the good and bad sides? Is the work itself pleasent? Do you get often and face lots of challenges? What are critical characteristics from IT engineer for success in your opinion? Does IT companies provide good benefits?

I know there is no general answer to that because everyone is different and companies are different. I would be very interested to get answers to those questions especially from software engineers or web developers.

ramz

Nov 7, 2014
hi i am in IT looking for a job in canada toronto.
I am graduate in Computer Science having 12 years of database operation experience
My last project completed in August with TD bank as a Lead Database Administrator

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramz said:
hi i am in IT looking for a job in canada toronto.
I am graduate in Computer Science having 12 years of database operation experience
My last project completed in August with TD bank as a Lead Database Administrator
Hi, this topic is not meant for job searching but instead to share some personal experience working in IT-field in Canada.