+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit with criminal record?

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by simon lacey, Mar 3, 2011.

  1. Hi Everyone, I have been offered a job in canada, I was in trouble with the police 4 years ago, only the once and charged with minor assault, I caught my ex wife with another man. got a smll fine and never been in trouble before or after. will this stop me from getting a temporary work permit?

    please help cheers simon
  2. It may prevent you entering Canada.
    Faq http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/faq-inadmissibility.asp

    Overcoming criminal inadmissibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/conviction.asp
  3. yup baloo is right

Share This Page