+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application - Islamabad Pakistan

satifhr

Dec 1, 2010
Hello to Everyone,

I applied for work permit by 28,December 2010. CIC Islamabad received my application at 29, December 2010
According to Courier Service tracking system.

Now till I have no response from CIC Islamabad. According to their website work permit processing time is

about 16 weeks. This week is 16th week of my application. My all original documents and passport are stack

in CIC Islamabad. How I know my application status ............Is any one have any Idea ?

Regards
satifhr

satifhr

Dec 1, 2010
Hi Rizvi -110

I got medical in 1st week of May 2011 and I done my medical in last week of May and then I received my work permit in last of August 2011.

If you have applied for work permit you have to wait it take 7 to 8 months or may be more.

Regards,
SAHR

rizviali110

Mar 5, 2012
7-8 months :eek: ..... means 3-4 more to go ..... my employer need me on urgent basis.. they are also pushing embassy to speed up the process but i dunno what ll go next .. thanks for the info SAHR

Regards,
Ali

malikdabest

May 16, 2012
Hello,
Khalil Malik here from Pakistan. I have submitted my passport for temporary work permit visa through fedx in sept, 2011. I am still waiting for the reponse. Its being more 7 months now and online tracking still says "your visa currently in process". can you please tell me the exact or estimated reponse time, since mentioned max Time on cic website is already lapsed.
Furthermore, i am totally unaware of the procedure, if any further documentation is still required??

Please guide the way forward

BR,
Malik

Amir.ali78

Jun 23, 2012
Hello All,

This is Amir from Islamabad I applied for a work permit at the embassy in Islamabad. I didn't get any help of an agent or consultant now I applied for the TRV for my family and myself.
I sent the documents in January 2012 and still haven't heard anything it's almost 6 months now, can anyone help in what the next step should be and how long it's going to take.I am confused if they will ask for any medical exam.Kindly do let me in on ur personal experiences.

Regards,
Amir. :)

invincible786

Jun 25, 2012
Hi satifhr,

Can you please tell me what documents did you submit with the application for TWP. In particular, are the following documents required with the application or requested later?

1) Police certificate
2) Medical

Also, it says we need to submit original educational documents. Is that true?

Thanks.

satifhr said:
Hi Rizvi -110

I got medical in 1st week of May 2011 and I done my medical in last week of May and then I received my work permit in last of August 2011.

If you have applied for work permit you have to wait it take 7 to 8 months or may be more.

Regards,
SAHR

Amir.ali78

Jun 23, 2012
invincible786 said:
Hi satifhr,
Hi Invincible,

When did you apply? Did you get any response?

Can you please tell me what documents did you submit with the application for TWP. In particular, are the following documents required with the application or requested later?

1) Police certificate
2) Medical

Also, it says we need to submit original educational documents. Is that true?

Thanks.

Amir.ali78

Jun 23, 2012
Hi to all,

People I am beginning to think that no one helps others on this page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I beg of you help me outttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BR,
Amit.

okkashif

Jan 7, 2010
anyone on this page can give me any consultant for work permit (Genuine Consultant), reply me at okkashif @ hotmail . com

furri

Aug 26, 2012
I am also looking for low tuition fee institute but i am bit confused, i have done b.com(2 years) and i want to do multimedia nd web development and i have 2 years of experience in it. but people say it is missmatched combination so is it worth to apply or should i apply for the same business field. i alos have issue with my ielts i have overall 5.5 because i got 4.0 in reading and 5.0 in listning and 6.0 in writting and 6.5 in speaking so what you suggest me to do. please help i am so worried. i actully want to apply in collages as they are cheaper and the course i want to do is IT no one else is offering apart from HUMBER collage. shall i go for it?

rizviali110

Mar 5, 2012
after almost 8-9 months ive got an email from embassy for the very first time saying .... Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. I ve a file number as well in that email.

anyone knows what does it exactly mean regarding time & acceptance or rejection and how long it ll take further (trv + work permit + CIC islamabad docs send on 2nd feb)

sadi_22

Aug 4, 2011
ASA
I also applied for trv+wp and my case has taken full year n yet not any email from embassy about processing plz do tell your exp

rizviali110

Mar 5, 2012
i ve got my lmo + contract in last week of january this year .. ve sended my docs on 2nd feb & since than no clue no reply from embassy .. but last week i ve got this email first time .. still i dont knw how long i ve to wait further..