+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit application in London Visa Office

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Hi
I have applied open work permit for my wife in London Visa Office in July 12, 2013 but I have not heard anything from them yet.
Anyone have same experience or got any response from them.
Please share your experiences.

Regards

hamalu

Oct 2, 2013
Hi
I also applied work permit online on July 23rd. However I didn't got any reply from them. Have you got any updates about your application?

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Monday September 30th, they have requested for my wife's resume. We have to wait again to hear anything from them.
I have a question, do you know they would communicate only by email or they might mail any document without an email notification?

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Have you heard anything back from Embassy, This week is the 13th week from the date we applied and nothing back.
I don't know what they do there.

mirzasafi052

Sep 12, 2013
i had applied on 10th of july. i got my passport request yesterday on 22nd october. sent my passport the same day. they received it today. now waiting how long they gonna take to stamp and send it back to me through my pre-paid next day delivery envelope that i enclosed with my passport... took 15 weeks !.. a big big middle finger to CIC london

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
mirzasafi052 said:
i had applied on 10th of july. i got my passport request yesterday on 22nd october. sent my passport the same day. they received it today. now waiting how long they gonna take to stamp and send it back to me through my pre-paid next day delivery envelope that i enclosed with my passport... took 15 weeks !.. a big big middle finger to CIC london
Congrats man
I have applied July 12th, they replied my email about what is my wife's application statues and told the mandatory review is done and it is under final review by a visa officer, really it is a long long time, I don't know what the hell they do over there, I hope they give us the visa at least after this long time.
Please update me about your passport and let me know how long will it take to be return.
Thanks

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
mirzasafi052 said:
And also may I know what didn't you drop it off by person because I wrote in their website you could drop it off by person Wednesdays and wait there and pick it up at same day.

mirzasafi052

Sep 12, 2013
Thank you so much mbagheri, i know exactly how hard it is to wait and you dont even know when it ends. I mailed them 2 weeks back and they said to me its under mandatory review and then it goes to visa officer. So im sure yours is happening in next week. Dont loose hope.
Yes im surely gonna update here when i get my passport back. Nothing happened today means its tuesday onwards then.
I didnt go in person as im rather far from london and they only asked to send by post. Cant remember about inperson dropping off the top of my head. But oh well, they received it on wednesday 23rd. Hope they pull their socks and make it happen quick

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
mirzasafi052 said:
Thank you so much mbagheri, i know exactly how hard it is to wait and you dont even know when it ends. I mailed them 2 weeks back and they said to me its under mandatory review and then it goes to visa officer. So im sure yours is happening in next week. Dont loose hope.
Yes im surely gonna update here when i get my passport back. Nothing happened today means its tuesday onwards then.
I didnt go in person as im rather far from london and they only asked to send by post. Cant remember about inperson dropping off the top of my head. But oh well, they received it on wednesday 23rd. Hope they pull their socks and make it happen quick
I got my wife's pass request today, So happy
now we have to send the passport, have you passport sent back? I read in internet that if someone drop it off in person Wednesday, it can be picked up in next 2 weeks

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Hi guys just want to ask something im a foreign worker in uae up to 2013jan.. Currently im back in the philippines and applied for a work..my application for twp was fowarded to philippine canadian embasy
I have read some canadian law in canadian embassy website for medical exam exemption if you lived or travel more than six month on selected country like united arab emirates..will my twp application will be exempted for medical exam..even if im staying now in philippines..or does philippine embassy will foward my application will be fowarded to london embassy..for decision..please help i've been waiting for more than 5months just for medical referral if any..