+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience during Canadian study outside of Canada

UltimateLevi

Apr 11, 2024
Hello everyone, so below is my profile.

Work:
April 2019 - April 2020: Part time internship (1560 hours)
April 2020 - April 2021: Full time Internship (1560 hours).
June 2021 - June 2022: Full time work experience in foreign country.

Study:
September 2021 - April 2023: Masters in DLI Approved university.

I have two queries to ask:

1. For my study and work permit, I have declared the full time internship and work experience and not the part time. Is it possible to declare the part time experience for ee profile?

2. Now during my third work experience, I got an admission in a Canadian university but since there was a relaxation that students outside of Canada can study outside until August 2022 (due to covid and delay in visa approval). So I continued my work while staying in foreign country and also continued my studies since it was remote. Later in April 2022 I entered canada since my university were stopping to provide remote classes and while in Canada I had to work until June since I was on my notice period.

Now I want to apply for ee and want to claim the second work experience but confused whether it would be approved since I was studying remotely while working full time in a foreign country and also had few months in Canada while studying. Please help me out in selecting the better approach for filing my application. Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Levi