+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will overstay in US affect the PR: express entry application ?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Overstaying or not. I think you should be honest about it in your application. As long as you do not have a conviction or an arrest and are able to get a clean FBI PCC I don't think it should be an issue. But the final decision rests with the Canadian Immigration official. I would submit all the information I have and be honest in my application process. Hiding facts is not a good practice and it might come to bite you latter. Hope it helps!
Do you think living at mutiple places would lead to a unstable profile, if weapply for any pnp or any employer related progrm?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
There are plenty of people here who have. As long as you are 100% honest about your immigration history - there will be no issues getting PR.
We would like to know what about mutiple staying and mutiple rentals in the address hisotry, does that lead to a red flag? What if we apply for a provincial program where they ask for PH and even federal application asks for address history, How deep imapct can previous 2-3 years of unstable living (mutiple rentals and leases), have on any PR employer based application?