+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will my application get returned (again)?

longsummer

Mar 8, 2018
Hi. Our citizenship applications got returned end of February 2019 as we forgot to tick one box in my husband's application form. So we ticked the box and because I was so paranoid about it getting rejected again as we just used a pen, my husband signed the amendment and he may have dated that amendment. This is normal business practice when making changes to forms. However, because all we can do now is wait, I am now paranoid that it will get sent back again because we dated the amendment. So the application form and physical presence calculator form are both signed and dated 23 Dec 2018 but where we have ticked the missing box is signed and dated around 26th February 2019. Will this matter? Due to personal reasons our citizenship application is quite time sensitive so I was hoping we could get AOR by end of April but now I am stressing that it will get sent back again because we may have put a date where we amended the form (I can't quite remember if we did date it but I know my husband put his initials or signed it). Honestly this is all so stressful. I wish it could all be done online and didn't have to wait ages for the AOR. Anyone else had experience with making slight changes to returned forms by hand and dating the change?