+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which orignal documents CIC returns after verification

gmohiuddin

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anybody tell me which doc CIC returns after verification, because I received my IELTS and job letters (orignal)

everybody received the same things with medical letter

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
gmohiuddin said:
can anybody tell me which doc CIC returns after verification, because I received my IELTS and job letters (orignal)

Hmm, These are the two documents alongwith bank statements/letter that they kept with them in original. All others like Degrees, transcripts, Id cards, Nikah Nama, Birth certificates were returned in my case.

gmohiuddin

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case they return IELTS and job letters (orignal)

may be case to case vary

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
gmohiuddin said:

In my case they have returned all employment offer letters, employment reference letters, IELTS result. They have kept the police certificates and all notarized photo copies.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgirl did you mention in your cover letter what all documents you want back. As I would need my experienece and reference letter back ( only if I get a chance to submit :))

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
ankit_20 said:
Calgirl did you mention in your cover letter what all documents you want back. As I would need my experienece and reference letter back ( only if I get a chance to submit :))
No I didn't mention it in any cover letter but sent them an email requesting to return my offer letters which I had to submit originals with the full application. I was actually getting idea from different forums that they may not return any document and that made me real nervous. My offer letters are from TCS and IBM and I never wanted to lose them. I sent the email after I received medical+RPRF+Passport request as I was expecting my original offer letters to arrive with the same. They responded back after 13 days telling that they will return those back once decision is made. They did so.