+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the minimum IELTS score required for PNP/AINP ?

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
What is the minimum IELTS score required for PNP/AINP ?

Can I be exempted for IELTS if I submit my proof of my education and work experience in English language ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can not find that on the various PNP websites, I suggest you contact them and ask. Some may require IELTS and certain score, some may not.

N

nanak12

who exactly may not require IELTS and certain score for PNP ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can not find that on the various PNP websites, I suggest you contact them and ask.

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
What I know is for AINP family stream its 4.0 for BOTH spouses...Please refer to AINP website go the family stream FAQ-Frequently asked questions.

Hope this helps.....

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi,

I have a problem with IELTS requirement of ALberta PNP-Family stream because my spouse cannot satisfy 4.0 of IELTS.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How are her English lessons going? She will need to learn it sooner or later anyway to live in Canada. She might as well learn it now.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi Leon,

She has started learning many times, but just for a while because she is too busy with her staff management of an English school and controlling one kindergarten as well.

She is asking around for selling the kindergarten to spend more time for our family and learning English to go soon to Canada.

We have three children, one is 8, one is 6, and one is 10 months. We will sell our schools to go to Canada and bring money there for housing, children learning, and enjoying the rest of our lives there. The most important is for our children's learning because we can live anywhere, no problem at all!

I am looking for a job with some websites you suggested for a while to go there with FSW. if impossible, I will go there via business category. We are thinking about places to settle such as Vancouver where some people I know there; or Calgary where my brother there. We will decide when we would be already in Canada.

I and other people on this forum really appreciate your time to advise us so much, Leon!

My family is in Southeast Asia and I did apply to CHC in Singapore in early 2007, nearly 2 years. I didn't care about the processing time because we have very good business in our country, but now we should think about our children and now doing something to be ready for a new place that is the best for our kids, Canada. What do you think about our situation, Leon and my friends on this forum?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think if you want to look into business immigration that you should look at BC PNP business program, way faster than federal and need less investment funds. Alberta doesn't have a business program.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi Leon,

Doing business in a new country isn't easy at all, I think that is my last resort. If I choose this category, I will just have two years to perform business acivities there and the two year period is too short for hanging around to find out a suitable kind of business to start. It will be very risky like one of members of this forum shared before.

What will happen to my family and me if I haven't done anything yet for starting a business there? Won't I just get my deposit back or anything else happen to me and my family?

This kind is not easy at all compared with FSW, right?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know enough about the business programs. Looking at http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/provincialnominee/businessimmigrants/applicationprocess.htm it looks like you could fast track your PR by paying BC $125,000 that they will refund you if your business plan works but that is a lot of money, especially if your business is not working.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Thanks, Leon. I did look through the above site. 125,000$ is rather much but the important thing is hiring a representative and finding out a suitable business in two years.

yigit

Aug 12, 2008
hi, I want to know if everyone has to get IELTS test for PNP BC nomination. And does it makes it faster if you take this test. thanks