+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is mean't by Written Submission?

HarishankarK

Jul 27, 2010
Dear Members

My query is on IELTS versus Written Submission.

I understand from the other topics in the form on IELTS, that it is not mandatory to submit IELTS results in Step1 (Stage 1 - i.e when submitting the application).
But please tell me what is mean't by a written submission. Is there any format for this on how i can convince the Canadian Consulate that am well proficient in English.

Thank you

Best
Harish

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

HarishankarK said:
Dear Members

My query is on IELTS versus Written Submission.

I understand from the other topics in the form on IELTS, that it is not mandatory to submit IELTS results in Step1 (Stage 1 - i.e when submitting the application).
But please tell me what is mean't by a written submission. Is there any format for this on how i can convince the Canadian Consulate that am well proficient in English.

Thank you

Best
Harish
As of 26/06/10 IELTs must be submitted at the first stage.

jennyjohn

Aug 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that written submission are a good alternative to in person hearings if it would be expensive to travel to the hearing location, if the facts are not in dispute, or if there are no issues of credibility that need to be determined.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jennyjohn said:
I think that written submission are a good alternative to in person hearings if it would be expensive to travel to the hearing location, if the facts are not in dispute, or if there are no issues of credibility that need to be determined.
The reason that IELTs is required rather than a written submission is that too many applicants hired someone else to write the written submission about how good their English was. When they were interviewed, and found to need an interpreter, CIC/CHC decided that is enough is enough.