+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I just received email from IRCC regarding the pr card renewal. This is after secondary review was completed and they asked additional docs.

• Photocopies of ALL pages (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last five (5) years. Ensure all pages are in colour and are clearly legible; We have received these and attached them to your file. (I think I am done with this and no need to send again)

AND

• Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by your country of citizenship and the countries where you have travelled or resided; Please ensure you include the ENTRY/EXIT record for the PHILIPPINES. (Are they asking only for Philippines because my passport shows other countries visit as well) I have entry exit stamp in the passport, Can i send the stamp copy to them. I already sent it , I don't know why they are asking again?

AND

· Any other document(s) supporting your physical presence in Canada (This is optional right)

Also can you send docs from outside Canada?

Update; Ok looks like the main reason why they are asking for philippines entry exit records is that the philippines guys stamped wrong date on the departure in the passport. They stamped 1 year back. for example the departure should be jan 15 2016 but they wrongly stamped the departure date to jan 15 2015, I mean that's a blunder.. what to do in this case?

please help thanks

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Hi I just received email from IRCC regarding the pr card renewal. This is after secondary review was completed and they asked additional docs.

• Photocopies of ALL pages (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last five (5) years. Ensure all pages are in colour and are clearly legible; We have received these and attached them to your file. (I think I am done with this and no need to send again)

AND

• Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by your country of citizenship and the countries where you have travelled or resided; Please ensure you include the ENTRY/EXIT record for the PHILIPPINES. (Are they asking only for Philippines because my passport shows other countries visit as well) I have entry exit stamp in the passport, Can i send the stamp copy to them. I already sent it , I don't know why they are asking again?

AND

· Any other document(s) supporting your physical presence in Canada (This is optional right)

Also can you send docs from outside Canada?

Update; Ok looks like the main reason why they are asking for philippines entry exit records is that the philippines guys stamped wrong date on the departure in the passport. They stamped 1 year back. for example the departure should be jan 15 2016 but they wrongly stamped the departure date to jan 15 2015, I mean that's a blunder.. what to do in this case?

please help thanks
Sir. This is for them to make sure the credibility of your immigration document, and you can search more information in web. Also, I hope you can reply me under the urea herb post. Thank you!

Reactions: fotkifolkslove