+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all, I have recieved an email from WES that hs me confused. Has anyone else recieved something similar and is it just WES trying to upsell their service and get more money out of me? Or should I take it seriously? The letter says:

Recently, you received your WES educational credential assessment (ECA). WES determined that the initial documentation we received met the criteria to develop your educational credential assessment report for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). Your file was expedited in order to help you meet FSWP application deadlines.

We strongly recommend that you add your high school (secondary) credentials to your previously completed evaluation report in order to meet the necessary criteria. If you wish to add this to your report, please arrange for official examination results to be sent directly to our office by the body or institution that awarded your credential. We will then revise your report.

Please note that if you request that this additional credential be added to your report, your application will be placed on hold until the additional required documents are received. The original evaluation report, which was sent to you, will no longer be electronically accessible to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). A revised credential assessment report would be mailed to you and delivered electronically to CIC upon completion.

Please let us know in writing how you would like to proceed. We thank you for choosing WES for your credential assessment.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi all, I have recieved an email from WES that hs me confused. Has anyone else recieved something similar and is it just WES trying to upsell their service and get more money out of me? Or should I take it seriously? The letter says:

Recently, you received your WES educational credential assessment (ECA). WES determined that the initial documentation we received met the criteria to develop your educational credential assessment report for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). Your file was expedited in order to help you meet FSWP application deadlines.

We strongly recommend that you add your high school (secondary) credentials to your previously completed evaluation report in order to meet the necessary criteria. If you wish to add this to your report, please arrange for official examination results to be sent directly to our office by the body or institution that awarded your credential. We will then revise your report.

Please note that if you request that this additional credential be added to your report, your application will be placed on hold until the additional required documents are received. The original evaluation report, which was sent to you, will no longer be electronically accessible to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). A revised credential assessment report would be mailed to you and delivered electronically to CIC upon completion.

Please let us know in writing how you would like to proceed. We thank you for choosing WES for your credential assessment.
What was your ECA result before?

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
I got the following back:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Performance diploma

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication:
Credential: National Diploma in Professional Acting 2003
Year: 20043
Awarded by: Trinity College London

Canadian Equivalency:

Performance diploma

The course was a three year level 6 diploma at one of the countries top drama schools.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Were you trying to upgrade the report that stated you have the equivalent of a performance diploma?

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
I emailed WES asking for clarity for what the report meant. This is the only response I have had. Their communication is horrendous.

Apr 16, 2019
Hi could I pls know if WES evaluated your Trinity College London certificates.. I sent mine and was told that they do not evaluate t