+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES confirms my ECA is completed even though I did not send them all docs??

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Hey guys..

I received confirmation e-mail today stating that my evaluation is completed and report has been dispatched for the same. However there is a big problem, I still have not sent to WES all the documents that WES needed for my ECA.

As per the "CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION" e-mail that I received from WES on 20th Nov 2014, for my ECA I was to send transcripts and certificates for these courses:

a) Bachelor of Science from Bangalore University, India
b) Masters of Science From University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

As these courses were done in different countries, I had to ensure that country specific requirements were met. Accordingly I asked University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom to send my Masters specific details directly to your address (which they already completed) and still waiting on Bachelor specific documents from Bangalore University, India.

I cannot send the documents for these 2 courses together as one package simply because of the process difference between these 2 countries.

I still have not received the required documents from Bangalore University, India to send to WES. However my order status has been already marked as "Completed". How can WES mark it as Complete when it is aware that all documents related to this order have not been provided yet? Also, the report has been dispatched to my address.

I am wondering if it is as per process or something has gone wrong? Do we really need to get ECA done for Bachelors if Masters is completed? Do I have to submit another application to WES to get ECA done for my Bachelors course?

I have contacted WES with the same query but haven't heard anything yet... any insights to share.. anyone??

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
joelmath, could you help me on the process of obtaining transcripts from Bangalore University? Thanks in advance.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
WES consider the degree that you use to claim points. So they mention the requirement to do master degree. In your WES report you won't see any bachelor degree details, but only Master degree.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
@Missionquebec .. Thanks for ur reply..

Aren't we supposed to get all degrees/qualifications post secondary education accessed? I could not find any information on CIC website stating that ECA for the highest education level is sufficient for FSW application.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I applied 3 weeks ago and I can confirm the following:

When you enter your details, you are asked for the country and qualifications you obtained. When you have entered your country, it then tells you what you should send to them. In my case, it requires all post-secondary certificates over two years (over two years I think but definitely post-secondary). I sent my B.Ed and MA copies and official transcripts were set direct from University.

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Hello guys , i think my advice will be useful .

WES will only consider transcripts or certificates for the Degree that you claim maximum points.

In my case, Masters degree from University of Liverpool where i have studied though i have B.Tech degree from JNTU , Hyderabad as well. I have come to know this when i have spoken to one of the Attorneys directly in canada . Hope this helps .

Please correct me if i am wrong on any of the above . :) . Thanks .

ThisIsHoof

Nov 27, 2014
If I have a degree and a post graduate higher diploma, do I need to send din my secondary school (High school) transcripts as well?
Studied in Ireland.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
joelmath said:
Hey guys..

I received confirmation e-mail today stating that my evaluation is completed and report has been dispatched for the same. However there is a big problem, I still have not sent to WES all the documents that WES needed for my ECA.

As per the "CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION" e-mail that I received from WES on 20th Nov 2014, for my ECA I was to send transcripts and certificates for these courses:

As these courses were done in different countries, I had to ensure that country specific requirements were met. Accordingly I asked University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom to send my Masters specific details directly to your address (which they already completed) and still waiting on Bachelor specific documents from Bangalore University, India.

I cannot send the documents for these 2 courses together as one package simply because of the process difference between these 2 countries.

I still have not received the required documents from Bangalore University, India to send to WES. However my order status has been already marked as "Completed". How can WES mark it as Complete when it is aware that all documents related to this order have not been provided yet? Also, the report has been dispatched to my address.

I am wondering if it is as per process or something has gone wrong? Do we really need to get ECA done for Bachelors if Masters is completed? Do I have to submit another application to WES to get ECA done for my Bachelors course?

I have contacted WES with the same query but haven't heard anything yet... any insights to share.. anyone??
I had same problem bro. Once they receive any of our deree they start evaluation. They give reason of helping us to match timeline
If your master degree is assesed abd equivalency is proved then you can take chance with only masters
Wes people wont give you clear reply
There is only way to contact wes is by case specific inquiry

Below is the link to raise query to WES Canada

http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
joelmath said:
Hey guys..

Confirm that the pending docs have been received by wes or not. Then with this link give them in writing for new report that contain both evaluation

They will then re evaluate and generate a new report within 2-3 weeks. If you choose this, Your old report will become invalid and new report will be issued

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
ravalravig said:
I had same problem bro. Once they receive any of our deree they start evaluation. They give reason of helping us to match timeline
If your master degree is assesed abd equivalency is proved then you can take chance with only masters
Wes people wont give you clear reply
There is only way to contact wes is by case specific inquiry

Below is the link to raise query to WES Canada
Ha ha tats actually true.. they gave me the same reason when I asked for an explanation on why they marked my order as completed when I sent them only docs related to my Masters.. They said they are trying to help me in meeting the deadline.. If that's an honest answer then huge respect for them..

Based on some posts on this forum i am starting to believe that ECA for only highest education level should be sufficient.. they've evaluated my UK Masters as Canadian Masters equivalent anyways, so I am wondering if its really necessary to ask them to reopen my file for Bachelors evaluation ??

I have sent e-mails to both WES and Delhi immigration office to provide clear confirmation on this.. haven't got a reply from either of them yet..

Seniors who have gone through this please share your thoughts/experience on this..

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
joelmath said:
Ha ha tats actually true.. they gave me the same reason when I asked for an explanation on why they marked my order as completed when I sent them only docs related to my Masters.. They said they are trying to help me in meeting the deadline.. If that's an honest answer then huge respect for them..

Based on some posts on this forum i am starting to believe that ECA for only highest education level should be sufficient.. they've evaluated my UK Masters as Canadian Masters equivalent anyways, so I am wondering if its really necessary to ask them to reopen my file for Bachelors evaluation ??

I have sent e-mails to both WES and Delhi immigration office to provide clear confirmation on this.. haven't got a reply from either of them yet..

Seniors who have gone through this please share your thoughts/experience on this..
If you have sure idea that your pending docs have been reached, You can ask them to re-open youe evaluation.

They take 2-3 week to comolete evaluation and send the updated report. If your plan is to submit application in this fsw, dont wait for it. You can take chance with masters report only. once new report received, submit them to CIC.

desai_suketu

Dec 15, 2014
hi all,

I'm confused about the new Educational Credential Assessment criteria by CIC do we have to get evaluation for only for the main applicant's credentials or we have to get an evaluation for the accompanying spouse's degree too? kindly explain if someone knows something about it. thanks

farooqacma

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent all docs at once
Nomination.....
19-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (TLU)
Med's Request
8-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-9-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
Received on 17 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 1st December 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 24 December 2015
Re: WES confirms my ECA is completed even though I did not send them all docs??
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 02:11:45 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
hi all,

I'm confused about the new Educational Credential Assessment criteria by CIC do we have to get evaluation for only for the main applicant's credentials or we have to get an evaluation for the accompanying spouse's degree too? kindly explain if someone knows something about

It is better to get ECA for spouses as well as it would be helpful after immigration to Canada, although CIC requires only main applicants ECA.