+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WE NEED HELP. ABU DHABI TO MPNP

teamherno

Oct 23, 2016
Good Day To All,

I am new in this forum for I know that this will help me in many ways..

We got our Eilts result now and want to apply in manitoba under Provincial nominee program.

Can anyone shed a light on the steps I need to make.

Thank you so much in advance.

Godspeed..

teamherno

Oct 23, 2016
Hi All -

I am new in this forum because I know that this will help me in many ways. I just got the result of our EILTS and now wondering whats the next step, because we are confused on the new rules implemented this this year.

I will apply under the PROVINCIAL NOMINEE in MANITOBA.
My Brother is Canadian citizen living in Manitoba.
I will migrate with my spouse and my 2 years old baby.
We are UAE resident but a Filipino citizen
I got total bandwidth of 6 in EILTS.

Should we still follow the paper based procedure?

Please help on the step by step procedures.

Guys, your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
You can start by reading the mpnp site. It will tell you step by step guide. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/

teamherno

Oct 23, 2016
thanks for replying, Ive been reading the guild lines and just wondering on where and How provincial nomination certificate.

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Did you submit your expression of interest (eoi) online? if not, then that's the first thing you need to do and wait for next draw. I am not familiar how the draw works for mpnp, though

sb689

Mar 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI submitted:02-05-2015 | LAA received:25- 09-2015 | Full application submitted to MPNP:09-10-2015 | sp2 submitted:20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
Assessment pending:27-02-2015 | Assessment in process:03-03-2016 | Interview of supporter:04-03-2016 | Assessment complete:11-03-2016 | Nomination from MPNP:14-03-2016 | Full application submitted to CIC by Fedex:31-05-2016 | application received:06-06-2016
AOR Received.
First AOR from CIC : 24-08-2016 | Second AOR from Singapore : 13-09-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application package
File Transfer...
13-09-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03_2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
RPRF request : 02-05-2017 | PPR request : 5-5-2017 | PP submitted : 11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017 | visa on hand : 14-06-2017
teamherno said:
thanks for replying, Ive been reading the guild lines and just wondering on where and How provincial nomination certificate.
Please go to this link : http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/expression-of-interest/

Details of EOI is given on that page. how does it work, how should you submit, what docs are required.
you will see a blue button at the end of the page "Apply now". click on it. you will be able to see EOI forms. fill up them. upload all scanned documents. After EOI you have to wait for LAA to proceed further.

teamherno

Oct 23, 2016
acetone said:
Did you submit your expression of interest (eoi) online? if not, then that's the first thing you need to do and wait for next draw. I am not familiar how the draw works for mpnp, though

Hi, First i want to thank you for replying and sharing information.

I haven't done that yet, so I need to sign online first that where I need to fill basic info right? like personal,education,language,work info.. then once i created and finish that the province will then decide if they will send me the certificate of nomination.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
Bro,

First thing you might want to do is download the checklist PDF file.
Prepare those documents keep them in your reach and have them scanned and file them on your desktop/laptop in proper folders that are easy to reach
now
go to the Province and create a profile under the required program.
The system is usually easy to follow starts with your own personal information and then expands as needed.
Each section will require a specific sets of files to be uploaded (attached) as a proof of your entry.

Once the section is done, most of the cases there should be a validation button for that section which should guide you if you have missed anything
otherwise the whole section should have a check sign for completion or a change of color.
Once all is done make sure you double check your entries before submitting.

Keep that folder structure on a USB Drive, Online Drive...
You will need them back in time.

At the end!
Prayers and Good Luck