+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanna move to Canada, either permanently or temporarely, need a good agency

Jan 27, 2016
Hello to all of you guys,

I really wanna move to Canada (or may be USA)... and since it's really hard, or almost impossible, to do so without having a job offer (unless you're an experienced doctor or engineer, which I am not), I really need to find a very capable and legit and well known and safe immigration/recruitment/replacment agency to help me.

I was almost gonna register with Goodhires.ca, untill I saw a lot of reviews about them, doubting thier legitmacy and services (those bad review were mainly from employees, a lot of employers had good reviews about them), and untill I knew that most well known legitimate recruiting agencies charge the employers who are seeking foreign workers, not the employees... although I am not totally sure about it.

So.... I really need your help help in finding a really good agency, I need an agency who can provide me with a integrated program with a whole package, like editing my resume to the Canadian standards, coaching me and guiding me to experiences that I lack that can assist me in my search, search for a job for me (of course), and any other services they can provide.... I need an agency who really knows what they are doing, have a lot of agents and employer customers and partners, and can find opportunities than I would never be able to find it alone.

Also... I have been reading about terms, like: sponsorship, internship, contracting.... what are the differences between them, and are they an option for a foreigner guy with a weak resume ? What about seasonal jobs ? How can I target them ?

Please please pleeeeeeeease..... help me find a good agency or consultant to help me.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
make a profile at linkedin.com
connect to recruiters or job agents
you can also search jobs here

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have awesome resume and solid relevant skill set then contact the employers in your field directly.
for example you have worked in oilfields and have an engineering degree plus relevant experience and that is in line with what employers are looking for then you wont have any problems.

Canada also has unemployment rate about 6%, that means that there are people in here who are looking for a job and are not able to find job.
its not true that Canada is a job hub and everybody in Canada is working. do a google search about permanent residents orCitizens's struggle for finding a job (any job) and you will be amazed by the scenario that plays out.

The employment agencies cant charge for getting you a job but they also have to make money and employer is just not going to pay them for the extensive services for preparing a job seeker according to their requirements. So in the end what really happens is that the job is free but associated services will become chargeable, Coming to your case most of the services you are looking for except job search or telling you which employer is hiring will be charged to you (that means you will be paying for these services) and looking at your criteria of the job search company for and the kind of services you are looking for the bill is going to be exorbitant.

a foreign guy with a weak resume is same as a Canadian guy with weak resume, but with a big disadvantage that there is no incentive for an employer or the government to choose that foreign worker over a Canadian worker.

I know this was not what you were hoping to hear but knowing the realities of a situation is far more better than to hand over your hard earned money to somebody for no outcome.

rajiv.kkr

Nov 1, 2016
Hi

What help can I expect to get from IIBC?

I am seeking Canadian immigration/Work Permit or any other possibility to move and work there.

Thanks