Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osule said:
Well, in as much as I want to agree with what everybody has written, my experience has been different. We as Nigerians find it very difficult to follow instructions/rules and as such miss the point in most of the visa requirements.
My family and I are new immigrants and immigrated to Canada last year Sept. Bearly six months into our stay here, my wife invited her mother and she was given a visa. my wife's mum does not have any substantial amount of money in her account in Nigeria and currently retired. Her visit was entirely on us and all we had in our account was just $5000 as at that time. If your facts are consistent and you provide all that has been requested as requirement, I think Canada is a family oriented country and will issue visa to relatives, most especially parents. I have a friend that had on file that his mother was late when he was applying for his PR and now wanted to bring in the aunt as his mother after 5yrs just because he saw my wife's mother was given Visa, (can u imagine??)
Well, family? Yes. What about friends???

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hello Alaba,
How are you it really nice to hear from someone who had gone thru this river.
Please with your experience can you tell me and the house how long it takes for this process?
Secondly, I sent in my application in June and last Friday they just sent me a mail that they have received my application and all that with a file number BO…….
I want to know if you had same experience and what is your time frame.
Please kindly put us thru so we can have success like you and your family.
Thanks.
Dan.

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
Hello Alaba,
How are you it really nice to hear from someone who had gone thru this river.
Please with your experience can you tell me and the house how long it takes for this process?
Secondly, I sent in my application in June and last Friday they just sent me a mail that they have received my application and all that with a file number BO.......
I want to know if you had same experience and what is your time frame.
Please kindly put us thru so we can have success like you and your family.
Thanks.
Dan.
I think you have the wrong thread... we are talking about visitors visa not permanent residency.

Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refusal of the United Kingdom does not mean anything because you have finally seen the UK as a result. Have you held a job in BC? This is one of the requirements of faith PNP.