+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from Delhi - June 2013

varmamech324

Jun 3, 2013
Pippin said:
Anyone with a refusal may wish to apply for their GCMS notes for a better understanding of the reasons for refusal. You can search on forum for way to order GCMS. Cost $5. Strongly suggest getting these notes before reapplying.
I heard that, we can get these notes only when applicant should be in Canada. Is that correct?

I am India, I applied for VISA two times, both applications are refused. Now I would like to know the actual reason of rejections. Is that possible?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You don't have to be in Canada. There are ways to order them in the following link. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html

Tanu2013

Jul 26, 2013
Re: Visitor visa from Chahdigarg - July 2013

I phoned the VFS office today confirming whether all the services are in operation. It was mentioned that although the strike is on however the work is still undergoing therefore it should not be affected by PAFSO action or recent requests.

I really hope that they do not shut down their offices temporarily due to this strike as a lot of people are awaiting anxiously on them.

Lets hope and pray the above is not the case.

Good luck to all of you.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hi friends.....

I am also trying to bring my sister in law under visiting visa for taking care of my wife's delivery. She had two caesarian and this time will also be caesarian. and we have three kids below four years including twins. Its very difficult to take care without someone. Our parents are too old and not willing to travel to Canada. Everyone told me that , don't expect visa. So I just decided to try.
I was referring various forums and asking the opinions of experts for preparing the documents the last one month.

I could see that three facts are considering for visa issuance.
1. Why would the applicant return to back home after visa expiration
2.financial stability.
3.Purpose of travel.

If we could convince three things, we may can expect visa

1. I prepared the following docs for showing Why would the applicant return to back home after visa expiration

For my sister in law
1. Sanctioned Leave letter from college
2. College ID card.
3. Fees receipt paid for coming semesters tuition fees
4.Examination Hall ticket
5.Affidavit that confirm the returning journey from Canada after expiry

For showing family ties in India, added family information. They are many members in family and here her sister only.So most probably the visa officer could assume that , she would return.

2. I prepared the following docs for showing financial stability.

1. My current employment letter
2.Pay stubs
3.Notice of assessment
4. T4
5.Her brother's and mine supporting letter
6. her brother's income tax return
7.Her bank statements showing 5 lakh balance
8. Relationship certificate to brother
9. Relationship certificate to sister ( my wife)

3.I prepared the following docs for showing Purpose of travel.

1. Letter from my wife's family doctor
2. Ultra sound scanning report
3. Letter from my regional MP

I have got all docs except MPs letter. I have already contacted him and informed to wait for two days. Once I get it I will apply by online.

I have prepared all other docs as per the check list.

But I dont expect visa.Expect only 1% . Rest 99% will be failure. Anyway Just try, That is it.

She doesnt have travel history- Travel history is an advantage
She doesnt have loan- It is an advantage
She doesnt have property-its an advantage

Lets see friends....

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
Re: Visitor visa applied at Chandigarh- July 2013

Tanu2013 said:
Hi navneet

I also applied on the 10th July but have not received any other update apart from its under processing.

If I hear any update, I will let you know.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
hi tanu

did u hear anything back yet or not....i am still waiting :(

Tanu2013

Jul 26, 2013
sdsjolly said:
Even I applied for Visitor visa along with my family on 14th june but since the strike is going
on in CIC...the status of my application is still under process...my brother is getting married on 12th july...
I am hoping to get response from CIC soon...keep updating your file status guyz....cheers
Hi

Please help me in understanding as in what is happening with my passport.

I applied for TRV from Chandigarh VFS office and today received a text confirming that my passport is in transit. An hour later, CIC website showed that it is dispatched through Airway Bill or Courier Service but I never requested this service.

Secondly, it mentioned something abt Passport on Hold Request at Delhi OC, which I dont understand as in why my application be held at Delhi for any reason if it was applied in Chandigarh.

All I requested was to collect the passport from Mohali VFS office, which is like a few minutes drive from Chandigarh but I dont know where my passport is currently held.

Please help me to understand the above status of my passport.

Thanks,

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Login www.bluedirt.com then find their custmr care number and tell them ur airway bill no. Then they will tell u where ur passport is held...

Happen same thing with me..ay chanfigarh vfs

Tanu2013

Jul 26, 2013
Thankyou for your reply but there is no reference number on the website yet. It says to wait till next working day from when the passport is dispatched.

I hope the passport goes to the Mohali VFS office tomorrow.

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
Tanu2013 said:
Hi

Please help me in understanding as in what is happening with my passport.

I applied for TRV from Chandigarh VFS office and today received a text confirming that my passport is in transit. An hour later, CIC website showed that it is dispatched through Airway Bill or Courier Service but I never requested this service.

Secondly, it mentioned something abt Passport on Hold Request at Delhi OC, which I dont understand as in why my application be held at Delhi for any reason if it was applied in Chandigarh.

All I requested was to collect the passport from Mohali VFS office, which is like a few minutes drive from Chandigarh but I dont know where my passport is currently held.

Please help me to understand the above status of my passport.

Thanks,
Hi tanu,
Same thing happened with me....they will post reference number Tomm....
At least it's done :)