Original Docs Returned:October-6-2015
Passport Req..
October-6-2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
October-14-2015 :D
LANDED..........
November-5-2015 :D
Hi,
I'm trying to submit a visitor visa for my brother but I don't have an option to upload the invitation letter. I'm a Canadian citizen and I chose the option below for him: Is this the correct option? And should I upload the invitation letter in the additional documents?

To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: VUPtoYOW

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
Hi,
I'm trying to submit a visitor visa for my brother but I don't have an option to upload the invitation letter. I'm a Canadian citizen and I chose the option below for him: Is this the correct option? And should I upload the invitation letter in the additional documents?

To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada

Thanks in advance!
it goes in “additional documents”

VUPtoYOW

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hi anam9094, it goes in the "Additional Documents".

Question for you, are you applying on behalf of your brother? if so, did you submit the form imm5476e ? If so, did you sign it digitally? did you submit the scanned copy with an ink signature?

I am on the same boat as yours but I have so many questions.

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Decision made:september -17 -2015
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Original Docs Returned:October-6-2015
Passport Req..
October-6-2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
October-14-2015 :D
LANDED..........
November-5-2015 :D
Hi anam9094, it goes in the "Additional Documents".

Question for you, are you applying on behalf of your brother? if so, did you submit the form imm5476e ? If so, did you sign it digitally? did you submit the scanned copy with an ink signature?

I am on the same boat as yours but I have so many questions.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I added the imm5476e form for my brother. I signed it manually. My brother also needed to sign it so he scanned it and sent it to me. I only used digital signs for my letter of explanations or purpose of travel letter.

Reactions: VUPtoYOW