+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa from karachi (pakistan)

harry88

Jul 12, 2014
hey guys i need help.
i am going to apply family visit visa for my sister she got refuse twice 2017, my parents also in canada. we applied before without her husband. just sister and 3 kids. we sent invitation letter first my mom give. they rejected and 2 my father made invitation letter. she got refuse again.please help me with advise my whole family in canada. except my sister.
i need help from seniors i appreciate your concern.

THESE ARE THE POINTS WE GOT REJECTED.
1) you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. i consider several factor including this.
2 ) Travel history
3)family ties in canada and in country of residence
4)purpose of visit
5)current employment situation.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hey guys i need help.
i am going to apply family visit visa for my sister she got refuse twice 2017, my parents also in canada. we applied before without her husband. just sister and 3 kids. we sent invitation letter first my mom give. they rejected and 2 my father made invitation letter. she got refuse again.please help me with advise my whole family in canada. except my sister.
i need help from seniors i appreciate your concern.

THESE ARE THE POINTS WE GOT REJECTED.
1) you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. i consider several factor including this.
2 ) Travel history
3)family ties in canada and in country of residence
4)purpose of visit
5)current employment situation.
The invitation letters have very little/nothing to do with the refusals. The likely reason for the refusals is your sister is applying for visas for all her children as well. This probably makes the visa officer to believe that they will overstay their visit + her family ties to Canada are far stronger than those to her home country.

1. How old are her children? What do they do?

2. What ties can your sister demonstrate to her home country? Employment/business + property ownership + good financial situation + dependent family members, etc?

3. Did your sister include evidence of adequate finances to pay for the visit for herself and her children without depending on you for any financial help/support?

4. Has your sister or her children traveled to any visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
The invitation letters have very little/nothing to do with the refusals. The likely reason for the refusals is your sister is applying for visas for all her children as well. This probably makes the visa officer to believe that they will overstay their visit + her family ties to Canada are far stronger than those to her home country.

1. How old are her children? What do they do?

2. What ties can your sister demonstrate to her home country? Employment/business + property ownership + good financial situation + dependent family members, etc?

3. Did your sister include evidence of adequate finances to pay for the visit for herself and her children without depending on you for any financial help/support?

4. Has your sister or her children traveled to any visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc?
@Bryanna it seems like a similar case why want to visit Canada only if family is there they can come and visit why they aren't visiting and inviting again and again either they won\t give a point of travel history