+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL BUT LATER APPROVED (SAME APPLICATION)

Shelg22

Jul 24, 2023
My Canadian visa was refused after one week of submission (July 5th). However, in July 20th I had 2 new messages saying my VISA was approved and I needed to send my passport. Help? was my visa approved or denied?? HELPP

SJD_99

Jun 27, 2023
My Canadian visa was refused after one week of submission (July 5th). However, in July 20th I had 2 new messages saying my VISA was approved and I needed to send my passport. Help? was my visa approved or denied?? HELPP
Could you share what the message looks like?

Shelg22

Jul 24, 2023
This was sent July 5th Shelby Joana Gonzalez Billy White Billy White Village Cayo Belize Dear Shelby Joana Gonzalez, Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/ services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ index.html). I am refusing your application. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable). • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Shelg22

Jul 24, 2023
However, now my account says
  • July 20, 2023 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
and they sent me this on July 20th as well
Dear This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport

SJD_99

Jun 27, 2023
That is very strange indeed did you get an email update for the second message? I would suggest contacting them via the online web portal

Shelg22

Jul 24, 2023
I did not get any email notification for anything on my account. Not sure why :/

Do you know how I can contact them?

SJD_99

Jun 27, 2023
Oh that is strange, login to you account and youll see a help option that should redirect you to another page where you can lodge an inquiry

Salma.crs123

Jun 24, 2023
However, now my account says
  • July 20, 2023 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
and they sent me this on July 20th as well
Dear This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport
did You get ppr? If yes, thank your stars and just send the passport for stamping

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Did they send you a letter for sending your passport?

Shelg22

Jul 24, 2023
Yes, they sent a passport request and my status changed to
July 20, 2023:Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Last edited:

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Yes, they sent a passport request and my status changed to
July 20, 2023:Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Send them your passport
You will get visa
I heard about that too from my friend.
Where did you apply from? Did you apply on GC account or new IRCC portal?
Congratulations on visa
You are approved:)