+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT! Should I Proceed with this ITA?

CANADIANVISA_

Aug 15, 2023
Hello,

I am confused if I should go with a ITA received for NOC 72014. I have looked at the job duties for the NOC 72014 and am convinced the roles and duties align with the job duties on my reference letter. The only concern is that the officer can refuse my application stating that this NOC is not usually employed by commercial real estate facilities as this is more for construction and installation and recommend NOC 73201 for my reference letter. How can I prevent this from happening and prove that I perform job duties for 72014?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Why did your employer used NOC 72014, if the role in the industry was NOC 73201? If you see the problem now then the officer will also see it too. Why not change the reference letter code? If changed to NOC 73201 will the duties still be aligned? If the changing the NOC codes means your duties would not be aligned with NOC 73201, then stick with NOC 72014 and write a letter detailing why this code was a best fit.

Reactions: CANADIANVISA_

CANADIANVISA_

Aug 15, 2023
Why did your employer used NOC 72014, if the role in the industry was NOC 73201? If you see the problem now then the officer will also see it too. Why not change the reference letter code? If changed to NOC 73201 will the duties still be aligned? If the changing the NOC codes means your duties would not be aligned with NOC 73201, then stick with NOC 72014 and write a letter detailing why this code was a best fit.
thanks for the reply, my duties best match with NOC72014. I can't change the NOC since its category based. do you think I should provide clarification upfront or will it make it too obvious.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I would provide the clarification upfront. Show all the similarities with NOC 72014 and then show the differences in duties to NOC 73201. The officer may or may not ask you for more information.

harshaldhotra

Jan 10, 2024
I would provide the clarification upfront. Show all the similarities with NOC 72014 and then show the differences in duties to NOC 73201. The officer may or may not ask you for more information.
hello. is it mandatory to have certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under noc 72014. I work as supervisor for real estate company in Canada and my NOC duties match 72014. When I was creating express entry profile i was asked "do i have certificate of qualififcation"? I selected no as I dont have one. Now is it mandatory that i have Certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under NOC 72014? My employer did not ask for one when i was employed

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
hello. is it mandatory to have certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under noc 72014. I work as supervisor for real estate company in Canada and my NOC duties match 72014. When I was creating express entry profile i was asked "do i have certificate of qualififcation"? I selected no as I dont have one. Now is it mandatory that i have Certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under NOC 72014? My employer did not ask for one when i was employed
That depends on if the NOC requires it. If you are a real estate agent, you are required to have a real estate agent license. That would be your certificate of qualification. Being a lawyer means your were called to the BAR. Does your field of work require certification?

harshaldhotra

Jan 10, 2024
That depends on if the NOC requires it. If you are a real estate agent, you are required to have a real estate agent license. That would be your certificate of qualification. Being a lawyer means your were called to the BAR. Does your field of work require certification?
Thanks for the response. I am currently a supervisor in the company, overseeing construction workers. Will i requirr it under 72014?