+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT !!! My university won't send my academic transcripts to WES directly :o

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

I have a bachelor's degree in Architecture from Syria and currently I work in Saudi Arabia. And as far as you are all well aware of, that as per WES regulations, my university should send my academic record to them directly. Problem is my university doesn't have such service ! The maximum they can do is to reach the sealed envelope stage where they include all the needed documents in that sealed envelope along with their official seal on the back flap as required, and afterwards I will have to send it to WES on my own (directly from Syria by my brother via DHL or other express courier)

My question is: would WES except that ?! anyone had similar situation where he sent the required transcripts on their own ?! what was WES response !? what would be a possible solution to this issue ?!

Experts please HELP ! And many thanks in advance.

hemvg

Jan 30, 2015
Yes you can send directly to WES.....we do the same here in India....Just take care don't open the sealed envelope that you get from University...put in some bigger envelope and send to WES....Just request University people to write your WES reference no on Documents before sealing the envelope...Hope this helps....... :)

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemvg said:
Yes you can send directly to WES.....we do the same here in India....Just take care don't open the sealed envelope that you get from University...put in some bigger envelope and send to WES....Just request University people to write your WES reference no on Documents before sealing the envelope...Hope this helps....... :)
Thanks for your helpful feedback hemvg ! I hope that works out ;)