+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Locating NOC CODE

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi All,

I am really struggling to look into my NOC and was wondering if someone can help me please as a matter of urgency.

I am stuck between 4 NOCs at the moment: 6222(B), 1524(C), 1225 (B) and 1241(B)

Please check below the official job description for my role:

Essential Duties & Responsibilities

• Maintain and improve the technical procurement process within the Procurement & Engineering Departments.
  • Ensure that agreed processes and procedures are applied to all procurement activities managed by the Engineering Department.
  • Maintain the AFS Engineering system, ensuring all engineers have the appropriate access.
  • Provide procurement support to regular maintenance and repair activities.
  • Provide procurement support for dockings of all vessels in each location and with any once projects activities.
  • Manage internal and external correspondence according to notes, drafts or verbal instructions.
  • Manage portfolio of suppliers in accordance with principles introduced by Kraljic Matrix model.
  • Negotiate quality standards, price reductions and rebates.
  • Manage sourcing, development and close down of company’s suppliers.
  • Maintain and manage procurement archives.
  • Assist the Engineering team in various tasks such as schedule coordination, travel arrangements etc.
  • Assist and support departmental managers for budget tracking, control and planning; maintain departmental reference documents.
  • Assist with stock management.
  • Assist and support all filing operations, including archiving of technical and business administration documentation according to company requirements and control of technical library (seminar, conference material, articles).
  • Prepare monthly and other requested reports, presentations and other documentation as requested using MS Office.
  • Diary management and general office administration.
  • Plan and organise technical and management meetings and write meeting minutes, distribute and archive.
  • All other duties set by the Head of Procurement or a member of the Senior Management Team

I would really appreciate it if someone can either recommend me a consultant or help me find the right code.

Thank you and looking forward to your help.