+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Interview Email

Pratzal

Mar 23, 2011
Hi,

I am a student in Canada and applied for CSQ last September 2010. But since I did not study in Quebec, my file was transferred to BIQ Hong Kong since its the office that serves the applicants of India for Immigration Quebec. So I requested the BIQ office if they could arrange for my Interview in Canada, they sent me an email today stating that either I can choose to give interview in Hong Kong or in New Delhi, India. They have some mission coming up next year. So my question is which place do you suggest I choose? New Delhi or HK ? I think that if I choose HK it will be faster than the mission thing they are gonna have in India. I don't know when they are gonna do the mission to India, may be it might drag for a long time and I may end up waiting another long time. But if I choose HK then I think they will schedule the interview sooner (which is what I want). So what do you people think is the best option? They haven't given any dates yet but just mentioned I can choose any one of the two places.