+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Immigration Officer Interview & Minister’s Delegate Interview

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Please please advice me as I am very much worried about upcoming interviews and I don’t know how much time normally each interview last and what questions they ask.

I’m scheduled for 2 interviews:

1. Immigration Officer Interview
2. Minister’s Delegate Interview

Please help me to share the duration of each interview that normally takes place and what questions should I expect from them.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Please please advice me as I am very much worried about upcoming interviews and I don’t know how much time normally each interview last and what questions they ask.

Please help me to share the duration of each interview that normally takes place and what questions should I expect from them.
Which interview it is ?

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023

Please help

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Brother it was screening interviews and still waiting for hearing please don’t mind if I am replying late. I was looking for job and don’t have internet all time. Forgive me if you can. May god bless you all.

Reactions: ALI-26