7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
hello to all on this forum,
Need help for q. no 10 and 12 of schedule 1 background declaration
Question no 10
1. what should be written in no. of years for primary school,high school ie from I to 10+2 kindly bifurcate for me ?
2. what should be written in type of certificate or diploma cloumn for the above said education as in the instruction guide it is mentioned that if no diploma is issued give n/a?
3. Q no 12
In the form it is given that write 'None' in the box whereas in the instruction guide it is mentioned that write 'I have never been member of any organisation/trade union.Kindly suggest?

4. Qno 6 of schedule 3 economic class -fsw
whether a copy of ielts test result is to be attached alongwith the application form?

4.I donot want to use representative as I am applying on my own. whether I should attach the use of representative form alonwith the apllication??

5. In my spouse passport family name is not mentioned .whether I should write the family name in the imm0008egen form or write as N/A.

Seniors from india who have applied there help is urgently reqd as I want to send the application this month only.replies would be of great help to me and I would be very grateful to u all.
Please please give reply.

ei8ht

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15 Aug 2009
1. Primary: Till 10th grade; High School: Thereafter.
2. Write 10th grade board certificate name [AISSE?]; similarly write for the 12th grade cert.
3. 'None' is Ok.
4. Not needed now. Attach after u get the 120 days letter.
5. 'Rep form' not needed, if u don't have one.
6. Write the name as it appears on the passport.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
hello to all on this forum,
Need help for q. no 10 and 12 of schedule 1 background declaration
Question no 10
1. what should be written in no. of years for primary school,high school ie from I to 10+2 kindly bifurcate for me ?
I have divided my 10+2 as 8 for primary and 4 for secondary

2. what should be written in type of certificate or diploma cloumn for the above said education as in the instruction guide it is mentioned that if no diploma is issued give n/a?
Say N/A or the certificate name like AISSCE issued by CBSE

3. Q no 12 In the form it is given that write 'None' in the box whereas in the instruction guide it is mentioned that write 'I have never been member of any organisation/trade union.Kindly suggest?
I have said None under name and Type of organization and 'I have never been member of any organization under activity

4. Qno 6 of schedule 3 economic class -fswwhether a copy of ielts test result is to be attached alongwith the application form?
Not required. If you have the result you can attach a copy if not no need

4.I donot want to use representative as I am applying on my own. whether I should attach the use of representative form alonwith the apllication??
NO

5. In my spouse passport family name is not mentioned .whether I should write the family name in the imm0008egen form or write as N/A.
Mention Name as in Passport

Seniors from india who have applied there help is urgently reqd as I want to send the application this month only.replies would be of great help to me and I would be very grateful to u all.
Please please give reply.