+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help please! IMM 5713

Gabrielagg

Feb 23, 2024
Hi everyone!
Please help me and give me an advice what should I do! I sent my application on December 2023 and I fill the IMM5713 form for representative family (I’m representing my husband) I have a type o on my birth date, I put 1985 instead 1995 What should I do? My husband info are ok! Only my year of birth, thank you for your help!

kansas

Feb 25, 2024
Hello!

It's understandable that errors can happen during the application process. For a typographical error like this, it's crucial to address it promptly to avoid any potential issues.

I recommend contacting the immigration authorities or the relevant department handling your application as soon as possible. You may inquire about the appropriate procedure to correct such errors. They might guide you on whether an amendment can be made or if there are specific steps to follow for correction.

Providing accurate information is vital for a smooth application process, and seeking guidance directly from the immigration authorities will ensure you receive the most accurate and up-to-date advice.

Best of luck with your application, and I hope the issue gets resolved swiftly

Gabrielagg

Feb 23, 2024
Hello!

It's understandable that errors can happen during the application process. For a typographical error like this, it's crucial to address it promptly to avoid any potential issues.

I recommend contacting the immigration authorities or the relevant department handling your application as soon as possible. You may inquire about the appropriate procedure to correct such errors. They might guide you on whether an amendment can be made or if there are specific steps to follow for correction.

Providing accurate information is vital for a smooth application process, and seeking guidance directly from the immigration authorities will ensure you receive the most accurate and up-to-date advice.

Best of luck with your application, and I hope the issue gets resolved swiftly
Thank you for your reply!
So should I send a web form and notify the mistake? The only thing is that in my country don’t have an embassy, all the applications goes to mexico