+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unofficial ielts test result - how can I use it?

Bryan02

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hi y'all,

I just got my unofficial ielts result. My question is if I don't get the TRF before May 6th (for the new steam), how can I prove that I meet the language eligibility?
Is there an electronic copy of the test report somewhere?

thanks,

bootes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
“As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal.”
do you know what this means? its still unclear what can be submitted prior to the final TRF
We're not 100% sure yet about what that would mean. It might just mean they won't be asking for a TRF number but will just ask you to type in your scores into a field (or provide a copy of your online results) and validate them at a later step. We will find out once they release the document checklist.

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
when applying for any immigration program they ask for TRF number and the result you have receive. If they will follow the same pattern they will ask for the same while applying. But they are saying it’s different program, they might ask to upload the TRF.

if my first happens to be true , you will get your TRF number in unofficial result.
following is the resource-
https://www.ieltscanada.ca/Trf

all the best.