Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
A university degree of two years or more at the Bachelor's level, AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study will give you 20 points.

A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study will give you 15 points.

florals

Jul 7, 2010
Thank you Dr.Hasib,

I have done 12+3 years

secondly i would like to know what is trade certificate or apprenticeship

My husband has done 12 +1 year DIPLOMA IN APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (but in 12th he ws failed in one subject) how can this be calculated.
After his diploma he worked in the same institute for training purpose for about 2year after a gap of 8months.
Will that be added as apprenticeship

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
florals said:
Thank you Dr.Hasib,

I have done 12+3 years

secondly i would like to know what is trade certificate or apprenticeship

My husband has done 12 +1 year DIPLOMA IN APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (but in 12th he ws failed in one subject) how can this be calculated.
After his diploma he worked in the same institute for training purpose for about 2year after a gap of 8months.
Will that be added as apprenticeship
I guess you are the main applicant. As a main applicant you will get 20 points from your qualification.
Now regarding Spouse's education You can get 3-5 points.If your husband has:
 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

I guess you will get 3 points from your husband's qualification.

regards,
Dr.Hasib