10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
I hope below post would be helpful for this debate:-

1. FSWO applicant, eligibility is passed at CPCO by Visa officer. So not always at LVO. May be if verification req on some documents and some time for PPR, it can be transferred to LVO.
2. Yes, final review ( 11.2, R75,R76 and admissibility) is done by Visa officer, whether he reevaluate or just go thru analyst's recommendation is not known.
3. Ready to finalize is not only for those of who pay RPRF upfront.
4. Ranking :- Visa officer ( final decision) > Case analyst ( recommender and has authority to reject file > Agent R10 (Completeness check and PCC verification), Case supportive ( get file ready for review by initiating req in system) . This i have seen for FSWO, may be applicable to all streams.

BG status :- NN – 14march , IP2 30th march

Page 2:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs

Last Page: CPC Ottawa:
2017/03/28 Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship
or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment
documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTSsatisfied
SETTLEMENT FUNDS-satisfied A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY:
Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application received: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid

2017/03/18: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Ml2 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Outstanding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.If eligibility was passed at cpc ottawa then that is your LVO.
2.Visa officer surely re-evaluates!
3.From what I have seen so far it is for those that have paid rprf upfront. I have yet to see any gcms notes that says otherwise. Yours is the first that I am seeing that looks different! From what I can see your analyst review and officer's review where done the same day. This might be the reason why, especially if your file was finalized same day.
Case analyst only have authority to reject file if you do not meet the A11.2. Unless your case analyst is same as your visa officer.

But like you said. Might not be applicable to all streams.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
I received my latest GCMS notes today. After a 2 months gap (last note was in mid Feb by an analyst), my application was reviewed by an immigration officer in April and my eligibility was updated from "Recommend Pass" to "Passed". The Group # and Group Name entries on the first page of my notes are no longer empty. However, my security status has not changed from "Not Started" (BG NA)!? I think they have totally forgot about the security check on my application:confused:

Mangat2017

May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
17_01-2017
Doc's Request.
8 feb
Med's Request
Upfront
My status became ip2 tomorrow.can anyone tell at what step my file is?or should i order gcms notes.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
For most FSW outland applicants the R10 is done within a first mont after the AoR. If you read my post which deals with the processing
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-april-2016-join-here.405705/page-25#post-5254511

you will see that until R10 there is nothing much that you can do even if there is something missing, as its a strict test. I usually advise to order the first set of notes after 40-60 days from AoR. By this time the R10 is complete and so you know that the first stage is crossed. For some applicants the eligibility has also started. After this order GCMS notes at regular intervals to keep a tab on your application.
Hi, does this 30 day window still holds good considering the high application volumes? I am seeing people getting rejected after 3 months for PCC issues. I presume PCC is a part of R10 completeness check and I believe missing PCC doesn't warrant any secondary review from senior officer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, does this 30 day window still holds good considering the high application volumes? I am seeing people getting rejected after 3 months for PCC issues. I presume PCC is a part of R10 completeness check and I believe missing PCC doesn't warrant any secondary review from senior officer.

At the completeness check or the R10 the only thing that is checked is whether the documents are complete, not their authenticity. Further, R10 imposes a strict liability of the applicant, i.e. if any document is not submitted (given there is no expedition asked), the application will be rejected and there is no appeal against it, i.e. even if an applicant requests that he would upload the missing document, the same will not be accepted and the applicant will have to reapply.

Some applicants ask for time to submit the PCC, especially for FBI, and they are given 60 additional days. If the applicant is unable to upload the PCC within that time and does not seek additional time, the application is rejected.

My post 'Anatomy of an application,' only provides a rough timeline and explains how the application progresses, it in no way is conclusive. As regards the trends I see, the R10 is still done within 30 days post AOR.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
At the completeness check or the R10 the only thing that is checked is whether the documents are complete, not their authenticity. Further, R10 imposes a strict liability of the applicant, i.e. if any document is not submitted (given there is no expedition asked), the application will be rejected and there is no appeal against it, i.e. even if an applicant requests that he would upload the missing document, the same will not be accepted and the applicant will have to reapply.

Some applicants ask for time to submit the PCC, especially for FBI, and they are given 60 additional days. If the applicant is unable to upload the PCC within that time and does not seek additional time, the application is rejected.

My post 'Anatomy of an application,' only provides a rough timeline and explains how the application progresses, it in no way is conclusive. As regards the trends I see, the R10 is still done within 30 days post AOR.
Thanks. But the case I came through isn't about document authenticity, it's missing document.

This is the one..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-cancelled-by-mistake-vo-missed-reading-the-pcc.484138/

This applicant's case was rejected for giving time bound PCC (he quotes it as mistake ,that's a different discussion). So basically cic concluded that he didn't have right Indian PCC and rejected after three months. Does this not imply r10 happened after three months?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks. But the case I came through isn't about document authenticity, it's missing document.

This is the one..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-cancelled-by-mistake-vo-missed-reading-the-pcc.484138/

This applicant's case was rejected for giving time bound PCC (he quotes it as mistake ,that's a different discussion). So basically cic concluded that he didn't have right Indian PCC and rejected after three months. Does this not imply r10 happened after three months?
"cic concluded that he didn't have right Indian PCC." As I stated earlier, R10 only looks if the documents are complete, not that they are the right one. To explain, when you see the different upload options for job reference, PCC, etc, you upload a document in that tab, now whether that document is correct or the right one is beyond the purview of R10. That will happen during criminality for PCC, eligibility for job reference letters and education etc.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
hi all

i got an email in response to gcms notes request

We can't process your request for the following reason:
The consent provided contains an electronic signature.

Please provide the audit log from the consent form in order to confirm the signature provided.

If you are not able to provide the audit log, please provide a new consent with your client's handwritten signature

However,
I had scanned and sent my consent form with an ink signature through my family member.

Any idea what they need / are after??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi all

i got an email in response to gcms notes request

We can't process your request for the following reason:
The consent provided contains an electronic signature.

Please provide the audit log from the consent form in order to confirm the signature provided.

If you are not able to provide the audit log, please provide a new consent with your client's handwritten signature

However,
I had scanned and sent my consent form with an ink signature through my family member.

Any idea what they need / are after??
IRCC believes that since you signed the consent form with an electronic signature, they need the audit log, which is a trail of your purchase of the digital signature and it being authorized on the form to verify that the signature is actually yours.

Most electronic signature services (place where you buy the digital signature) captures some sort of event history while a signature process is in motion, but the level of detail captured and stored can vary quite dramatically, sometimes barely providing enough detail to reconstruct the process at all. Some services simply append this information to the document, where it could be altered, or fail to include key data points, providing an opening for an attorney to create doubt about the transaction’s authenticity.

The only solution is to send a new consent form preferably signed by hand where your signature is legible, preferably with a blue pen.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncommonfriend

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
IRCC believes that since you signed the consent form with an electronic signature, they need the audio log, which is a trail of your purchase of the digital signature and it being authorized on the form to verify that the signature is actually yours.

Most electronic signature services (place where you buy the digital signature) captures some sort of event history while a signature process is in motion, but the level of detail captured and stored can vary quite dramatically, sometimes barely providing enough detail to reconstruct the process at all. Some services simply append this information to the document, where it could be altered, or fail to include key data points, providing an opening for an attorney to create doubt about the transaction’s authenticity.

The only solution is to send a new consent form preferably signed by hand where your signature is legible, preferably with a blue pen.
Thank you @legalfalcon

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

Does that mean that checking pcc,pof and work experience happens in the first month?

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my AOR is 9th Feb. Follwing are some of the important parts of my GCMS note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime: Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Last 3 pages states that:

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Bangladesh. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Masters Degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. ***Review CRS points*** SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign
credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree and 1yr post secondary. Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. Credential reported to be Bachelors degree and 1yr post secondary while SP has indicated Bachelors Degree. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

..................................................................................................................................................
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI2 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 79 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 459 CRS score at application (APR): 459 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign Work Experience with "BCL Paper Mills Limited, edoc# 138584065" & "Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, edoc# 138582872"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): no applicants in status

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2016-05-06; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-02-09 Primary Occupation: NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Adminstration (MBA) 2009-08 to 2011-08 - Engineer -Maintenance (NOC: 2132) - at BCL Paper Mills Limited - eDoc# 138584065 - Letter dated 2017-01-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 240000 - Letter confirms fullltime employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 1 month. 2011-09 to 2017-02 - Manager - Facility Management (NOC: 2132) - at Apollo

Hospitals Dhaka - eDoc# 138582872 - Letter dated 2017-02-08 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 600000 - Letter confirms fullltime employment; FSW Work: 5 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ years, 15 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $16753, as per Sonali Bank statement at 2017-02-06; Family of 2 requires CAD $15143
...............................................................................................................................................................
**Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION Married (MIC on file) No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- under review SETTLEMENT FUNDS-satisfied A11.2 & SELECTION UNDER REVIEW ADMISSIBILITY: Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application received: NRT SP: All police certificates on application received: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Outstanding

I found s. 16(1)(c) and s.15(1) written at the top right corner of last page. Now, does the above imply that my security is going on? Please help brothers.

Reactions: NOC98

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi, my AOR is 9th Feb. Follwing are some of the important parts of my GCMS note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime: Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Last 3 pages states that:

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Bangladesh. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Masters Degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. ***Review CRS points*** SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign
credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree and 1yr post secondary. Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. Credential reported to be Bachelors degree and 1yr post secondary while SP has indicated Bachelors Degree. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

..................................................................................................................................................
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI2 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 79 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 459 CRS score at application (APR): 459 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign Work Experience with "BCL Paper Mills Limited, edoc# 138584065" & "Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, edoc# 138582872"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): no applicants in status

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2016-05-06; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-02-09 Primary Occupation: NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Adminstration (MBA) 2009-08 to 2011-08 - Engineer -Maintenance (NOC: 2132) - at BCL Paper Mills Limited - eDoc# 138584065 - Letter dated 2017-01-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 240000 - Letter confirms fullltime employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 1 month. 2011-09 to 2017-02 - Manager - Facility Management (NOC: 2132) - at Apollo

Hospitals Dhaka - eDoc# 138582872 - Letter dated 2017-02-08 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 600000 - Letter confirms fullltime employment; FSW Work: 5 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ years, 15 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $16753, as per Sonali Bank statement at 2017-02-06; Family of 2 requires CAD $15143
...............................................................................................................................................................
**Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION Married (MIC on file) No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- under review R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- under review SETTLEMENT FUNDS-satisfied A11.2 & SELECTION UNDER REVIEW ADMISSIBILITY: Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application received: NRT SP: All police certificates on application received: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Outstanding

I found s. 16(1)(c) and s.15(1) written at the top right corner of last page. Now, does the above imply that my security is going on? Please help brothers.
Hey Ovi,

Could you pl share your current BG status is it NA or IP2 ? when did it get changed from NS to NA ?
Also it would be benefit to us, if you can share dates, when agent, case analyst and officer made their comments. You must have received RPRF req as it's mentioned Outstanding ?

Looks like you file was under review by officer when GCMS notes were generated

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I raised an updated bank statement meeting the almount of money required. Do you think they will consider that or just reject the application ?
How did u send this bank statement? I realised i send a reference letter which is not stamped and signed. And i would like to send it again. But i dont know whether it will be considered.

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ovi,

Could you pl share your current BG status is it NA or IP2 ? when did it get changed from NS to NA ?
Also it would be benefit to us, if you can share dates, when agent, case analyst and officer made their comments. You must have received RPRF req as it's mentioned Outstanding ?

Looks like you file was under review by officer when GCMS notes were generated
Hi narindersahib,
  • My BG is "Not Applicable" since the beginning; it's never changed.
  • Support Service Agent comment: 14/03/2017
  • Agent comment: 15/03/2017
  • Analyst comment: 21/03/2017
  • Officer comment: 23/03/2017
I haven't received any RPRF request though I regularly check my mail. Should I worry now? Again, the officer is reviewing my eligibility inspite of the recommendation from the analyst. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: