+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to link my paper application to cle gc

Patchinko

Apr 30, 2019
Hello community, I signed up in that cle gc website and every information is correct.
The bureau received my application on march 15thT, hey haven't sent any letter yet.
So I decided to link it on the gle gc website, every day I try but always same response that "there is no match"

How long does it take for my application to be indexed to their website database :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello community, I signed up in that cle gc website and every information is correct.
The bureau received my application on march 15thT, hey haven't sent any letter yet.
So I decided to link it on the gle gc website, every day I try but always same response that "there is no match"

How long does it take for my application to be indexed to their website database :(
I guess you mean gckey?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi there,

Please go through following steps to do so:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

(2) Click on continue to Gckey

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.

(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.

(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.

(6) Then select Application Number and Family name

(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IN THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized)

(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH,

(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.

(10) Finally select 1 as the number of family members

(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application

(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.

(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

For more info :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Regards,

Reactions: Patchinko