+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI & Medicals

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Members,

Recently I received an email that my account has been updated, when I checked my CIC account I could see my UCI number but the medicals are not passed yet, is it normal? I am not aware of the process. I thought UCI # is allotted once the medicals are passed (My understanding could be incorrect :))

Thank You!

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
UCI comes before Meds Passed. Your status changes are all normal. Nothing to worry... hoping for a speedy PPR for you! :)

Reactions: usijan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Members,

Recently I received an email that my account has been updated, when I checked my CIC account I could see my UCI number but the medicals are not passed yet, is it normal? I am not aware of the process. I thought UCI # is allotted once the medicals are passed (My understanding could be incorrect :))

Thank You!
This happens at times, they don't necessarily go hand in hand.

All the best

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Members,

Thank You!
UCI is usually assigned when they process an AOR and have received the application fees. It's indicative that all information is received. Your now an application from cic and they can begin their process. Nothing to do with medical.

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
UCI is usually assigned when they process an AOR and have received the application fees. It's indicative that all information is received. Your now an application from cic and they can begin their process. Nothing to do with medical.
Thank you!

So it means that they have started processing the application but its not even an IP1, since BG status reads as "we will send you a message when we start your background check"

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you!

So it means that they have started processing the application but its not even an IP1, since BG status reads as "we will send you a message when we start your background check"

here is a common flow

MEP > IP1 > NA1 > IP2 > PPR