+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWP application in Paris

msnannyspain

Jan 14, 2013
Miss C said:
Hey that's great news.
I think that in general the visa offices in Europe work pretty fast and they are efficient, so you should be ok.
Good luck with your application!
Hi, Miss C

I am in the same situation than you, I'm from Spain and I have to send my application throw the office in Paris, we got the LMO approvement today and I want to be sure that I'm sending all the documents that they ask for. Could you please tell me what documents did you send and how did you prove your experience as a nanny? Because my problem is I don't have a contract to prove because I was paid "cash".

Thank you very much,

I'm also going to work in Toronto and I'm already living here, so some time we can hang out with the children if you want.

guscogui

Jan 9, 2013
Hello msnannyspain,
I'm from Spain and applying to Paris too, just a question: Have you sent a pre-paid envelope together with all your documents? In that case, you know which company is better to work for UPS or Fedex?
Thanks

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
hi miss C! i just submitted my application FEb. 13, 2014 and just received an email from CIC paris that i will be having my medical exam, i called the dr assigned here in zurich for an appointment and asked how much will i pay all in all. I was a little bit shocked that the medical will cost me 495 francs plus 100 francs for the delivery of the result to paris which will cost me all in all 595 francs.. when i read your post at first knowing that it will only cost me 200 euros was fine but 600 francs was a little bit heavy.. I would like to ask if you had your interview after your medical exam? i was hoping that i do not need to go for an interview, would that be possible?