+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWP and OWP applied together!!!

Budong

Mar 12, 2008
Dear All,

Please I need your advise, me and my wife applied together in Visa office outside Canada, she applied a TWP
and me OWP, after months of waiting, she got her visa approved, but mine was not included, I was wondering what had happened
to my application? She is eligible to apply me an OPEN WP, since she will be working more than 6 mos. and in Skilled Level B,
we send our applications together,(with all required documents for both of us)...but was sent back with only her documents,
since I didn't send my original passport,(my wife sent hers), should I expect them to request for my original passport in the ff: days to come? Pleaseeeeeeeee advise...

Thanks,

Budong

Mar 12, 2008
BC Guy ,Leon and PMM,

Hi!
It's been 3 weeks passed but I never heard anything from the CIC, I thought of applying as accompanying husband will literally means "accompanying", but my wife will fly soon yet mine is still pending.

(I applied at CIC Abu Dhabi) a week ago they update their processing times again from 6 mos. to 9 mos., I don't know if I am still included in that updation since I'm already waiting for 6 months now.

Is there any possibility that my application might get a refusal?
or what are my chances in getting a visa?

Please advise me.

Thanks