+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV with PGWP outside of Canada. Please Help, stuck in a limbo!

Aman Dhother

Apr 1, 2024
Reply again. Also you can send webform to change address to outside Canada. If your TRV is approved you can travel Canada and then change address too again. Not sure how long TRV takes from india now .
Hi there
Thank you for answering. I have submitted webform as well on March 12 same day when i got portal request just know I got the response that they have already received my request but nothing changed on my gc key yet. I am so stressed i have got final warning from my work place too but feeling completely helpless as I can’t do anything much and there are people who are getting trv within 2 weeks. For me it has been more than 3 months now.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there
Thank you for answering. I have submitted webform as well on March 12 same day when i got portal request just know I got the response that they have already received my request but nothing changed on my gc key yet. I am so stressed i have got final warning from my work place too but feeling completely helpless as I can’t do anything much and there are people who are getting trv within 2 weeks. For me it has been more than 3 months now.
You can call CIC through skype or other app from india and try to explain situation and ask agent to send note to processing office.

Aman Dhother

Apr 1, 2024
You can call CIC through skype or other app from india and try to explain situation and ask agent to send note to processing office.
Hi there
I did already. He told me they can’t do much and advised to submit webform which I already submitted a week before but haven’t got any response yet.