+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online application - Passport Stamping

sippon77

Jun 11, 2012
Hi,

I had submitted an online application for TRV from within Canada. I had mentioned my travel dates when applied. I received passport request on Nov 13th and I mailed it. CIC received it on Nov 15th. I return express post tracking number is not activated as yet. I need to travel outside the country on Nov 29th and I need to decide if I have to cancel or postpone by Nov 27th.

Any inputs on timelines of when I should receive my passport back or if there is a way to get the status?
Can I fax them my iterinary along with details requesting for passport?

Appreciate any help in this matter!

Thanks.

sippon77

Jun 11, 2012
Hi,

Did anyone received their passports back from CIC recently?
Can you please let me know the date when you sent your passport to CIC and the date you received it back? I am trying to gauge the time for processing to cancel or postpone my tickets.

My timings -

CIC requested for Passport: Nov 13th.
CIC received passport: Nov 15th

I need to travel on Nov 29th and have to make a decision of cancelling or postponing soon.

Thanks,
Siva

sippon77

Jun 11, 2012
sippon77 said:
Hi,

I had submitted an online application for TRV from within Canada. I had mentioned my travel dates when applied. I received passport request on Nov 13th and I mailed it. CIC received it on Nov 15th. I return express post tracking number is not activated as yet. I need to travel outside the country on Nov 29th and I need to decide if I have to cancel or postpone by Nov 27th.

Any inputs on timelines of when I should receive my passport back or if there is a way to get the status?
Can I fax them my iterinary along with details requesting for passport?

Appreciate any help in this matter!

Thanks.