+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trust mortgage compay

bashaclick

Sep 10, 2011
Hello,
I would like to buy condo but i cant get mortgage from bank.
I find my company in kijji or google they can provide me mortgage finiance within 5% down payment.
My question how i can trust these company? Mortgage finiance company!

Thanks

mrbeachman

Oct 24, 2011
The banks don't want to give you mortgage, but this company will with only 5% down?

There is probably nothing wrong with the mortgage company, just expect to pay much higher interest rates as you are a subprime borrower.

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
Hello bashaclick I'm a realtor.
Is harder for anybody to get a mortgage from a bank than from a lending institution using a mortgage broker main reason is that the person in the bank you deal with is banker someone who has very limited information about how to process your application (package your mortgage).
Bankers open bank accounts,process loans,credit cards,rrsp,gic,etc. too many things at once.
Mortgage brokers only do mortgages if you see a mortgage broker that does something else get another one that only does mortgage you don't want a dentist that is also a plumber.
Every mortgage is process individually so what worked for your brother may not work for you also is totally free for you as the lending institution pays the broker.
If you need more info about the property you want to purchase or the market please check my site al rivas.com.