+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling. Need advise ?

One_love

Oct 15, 2017
This summer I want to go to Vancouver for vacation. I dont have any passport. Not my country and not for canada since I just applies for citizenship . Can I just use my PR card to travel to Vancouver ?
Those of u who applied for citizenship as a refugee how long did it take to get the date for the test. I applied last year, November got confirmation email in February. Thanks!

JPBless

May 14, 2018
This summer I want to go to Vancouver for vacation. I dont have any passport. Not my country and not for canada since I just applies for citizenship . Can I just use my PR card to travel to Vancouver ?
Those of u who applied for citizenship as a refugee how long did it take to get the date for the test. I applied last year, November got confirmation email in February. Thanks!
I presume you are in Canada and you are asking if you could use your PR (as ID) to travel within Canada? You are not crossing any international border so if you are flying your driver's licence is enough, and yes your PR is acceptable ID. If you are travelling by road on pay as you go basis; a good smile is good ID.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua1

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I presume you are in Canada and you are asking if you could use your PR (as ID) to travel within Canada? You are not crossing any international border so if you are flying your driver's licence is enough, and yes your PR is acceptable ID. If you travelling by road on on pay as you go; a good smile is good ID.
Unless he was talking about Vancouver, Washington.... then he’s going to need a passport ....