+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History in PR Application

sarahlynn8

Oct 27, 2023
I'm entering my travel history on my PR application and having trouble figuring out what dates to enter. I had a 6 month study abroad trip during which I visited 2 additional countries. Do I enter my study abroad as one long trip (spanning a 6 month period) and enter my trips as trips I took during that time even though theyll overlap with the study abroad time period? Or do I enter dates for a period of studying abroad, then for being on a vacation trip, then back to study abroad, then on vacation again, then back to study abroad?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I'm entering my travel history on my PR application and having trouble figuring out what dates to enter. I had a 6 month study abroad trip during which I visited 2 additional countries. Do I enter my study abroad as one long trip (spanning a 6 month period) and enter my trips as trips I took during that time even though theyll overlap with the study abroad time period? Or do I enter dates for a period of studying abroad, then for being on a vacation trip, then back to study abroad, then on vacation again, then back to study abroad?
I would just make 1 entry for the 6 months you were away from your home country and not worry about the side trips while you were away.