Transcripts

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding having education transcripts in sealed envelopes issued from post secondary institution, I have a question. Actually for my Master Degree, the university where I have studied, issues English Transcripts, that's why they have given me a copy of my transcripts in sealed envelopes (in English language). However, for my bachelor studies, high school and pre-university studies, the institutions did not provide English transcripts, that's why they didn't provide the transcripts in sealed envelops. Specially because in anyway, there has been a need for translation purpose, meaning that even if they provided the transcripts in sealed envelopes, it had to be opened for translation purpose. Therefore, for my high school, pre-university and Bachelor studies, I just have notarised official translation (in English) of my transcripts, attached to a copy of original transcript in the local language. Of course, I have already used these transcripts for getting admission to Canadian universities before. So the transcripts are quite OK and acceptable. Please guide me if this is acceptable, as I don't think having Non-English transcripts in sealed envelops is useful. I appreciate your instructions on this. What do you think I should do?

P.S. I have submitted my application to NS and am waiting for the initial AOR.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only University transcripts need to be in sealed envelope. If you can't have English translation directly from University, then you have get a translation and back to your registrar office and stamp again sealed envelope, would that work?

No personal experience but here on form I read , some applicants submitted transcript's notarized copies and that were accepted, no sure in what situation because when CIC require sealed envelope, then we applicants must do that.

Which visa office you are applying from? some visa office specific requirements even not included term sealed envelope, so double check there as well.