+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker creation

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
Hi,
I was assigned a UCI number when my Work Permit was approved in year 2021. I had used a representative for my Work Permit application, hence their email was associated with this UCI number.

Now my PR application is in progress and the same old UCI number is now showing up on my Express entry profile after Biometrics completion. I am now trying to create tracker for my CEC application, but it is picking up the email id of the representative I used back in 2021. How do I get this email id updated so that I could create a tracker using my own email id which is mentioned on my CEC application profile? Please advise.

Thank you

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Hi,
I was assigned a UCI number when my Work Permit was approved in year 2021. I had used a representative for my Work Permit application, hence their email was associated with this UCI number.

Now my PR application is in progress and the same old UCI number is now showing up on my Express entry profile after Biometrics completion. I am now trying to create tracker for my CEC application, but it is picking up the email id of the representative I used back in 2021. How do I get this email id updated so that I could create a tracker using my own email id which is mentioned on my CEC application profile? Please advise.

Thank you
Hello,

Call IRCC and get it updated to your email id.