+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOP URGENT : Proof of relative is living in Canada

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Hi guys please advice me I have a Canadian sister currently she is outside Canada but she will go after 2 months to start her studying in a university in Canada so can I apply now for FSW immigration or I have to wait but u know the problem is after 2 months maybe the cap will be reached and they will close application or I can apply now with letter of declaration explaining why I do not bring a documents prove that my sister is living in Canada and such documents will be submitted later once requested please advice me especially people faced the same matter really guys I need your HELP!! thanks a lot

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
As per the rule changes, all the documents have to be in order to secure points
If u do not have the documents, you cannot prove it. cic will reject ur application if points dont fulfill

However, If she is a citizen, she can definitely provide u copy of passport & birth certificate which can be related to u.
do note such copies hv to b notarized

documents reqd as proof.

- Copy of PR card or landing papers
- Utility bill in his name
- or tax returns from Canadian Revenue Department
- Family tree proving his relation with you.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
ok thats fine I have copy of her passport and birth certificate but i dont have evidence that she is living there but later i will have after 2 months so what can i do now

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear. As per standards, u can claim point for relative if they are permanently residing in Canada. That u need to prove by way of latest tax return, latest utility bills, permanent residential address. Without proving their status of residency, points can not be claimed even they are citizen

asyousuf