+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To PMM

saami

Jun 23, 2005
uk
hi Mate
can you please tell me ,was there any advantage one could get by doing 'opt out' in sattelment aggreement or vice versa.
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saami said:
hi Mate
can you please tell me ,was there any advantage one could get by doing 'opt out' in sattelment aggreement or vice versa.
Thank you
Too late now, but it would have meant that your application would have be assessed in a much shorter time than those in the class action suit. You would have had to submit an updated application and IELTs score.

PMM

saami

Jun 23, 2005
uk
hi Mate
thankx for reply, i got your point. i have submitted updated forms and ielts scores in 2003, my aor is dated december 2001 and like others i am still waiting but most of the applicants did not opt out of the sattelment aggrement. so does it means that things will be easier for them who did not opt out or worse.

Thanking you

Saami

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saami said:
hi Mate
thankx for reply, i got your point. i have submitted updated forms and ielts scores in 2003, my aor is dated december 2001 and like others i am still waiting but most of the applicants did not opt out of the sattelment aggrement. so does it means that things will be easier for them who did not opt out or worse.

Thanking you

Saami
Those who did not opt out are assessed under the old requlations and if they don't pass, then assessed under the new regulations. Those that opted out were only assessed under the new requlations. So if you had checked the new regs and you qualified, it was much faster to opt out.

PMM