+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This 120 days dead line....

R

Raj22

Hi all,

I am sure everyone who has submitted the applications to local CHC have faced this 120 days time bomb which keeps ticking in our heads as soon as we get the letter from Sydney. We have to request, call, ask, even beg so many people to collect all the documents. The challenge is even greater when we are living in a country which is not our country of origin, just like me. Sometimes, people in university or in companies we have worked are on leave or supervisors have changed. All this makes these 120 days a real challenge...

I am already past 60 days and still waiting for many things to come. I had got PCC clearance from one of the countries within a week and now I might have to reapply as it expires in 3 months. CIC should at least accept 4 months old PCC rather than 3 as it is the maximum time alloted by them to collect and send paper. I sincerely hope that ill be able to submit everything on time. I wish all the best to all of those who are currently at the 120 days stage...

If anyone wants to share their 120 days experiences, please do..

Thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advice that you commence the gathering of your documents prior to submitting your initial application to sydney. Once submitted please continue to track all other information that might be needed to support your application these may include your IELTS, PCC, Transcript etc. By the time NS is issuing you with AOR you should have by then obtained 90% of your documents from the various bodies that you had contacted earlier. Give or take another month after AOR you should be ideally clear of all document hurdles. First day in the second month you can then courier or post documents (full application) to visa office. I hope my 2cents is useful?

R

Raj22

Re: This 120 ing

Yes I do agree completely, but never imagined that the things will be approved so fast. Anyway I am past that stage of preparing before sending documents to NS. Just running around now... 2 months already over...