+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the secret of easy get a job

bizcheers

Aug 28, 2010
at the first stage i work hard to look for a job, submit my resume to many many employers. the bad thing is less interview i got.

after thatm i rethink what i did so fingure out that make more resume for different job titles. finally i got some interviews.

guess what? i even can pick a job i like. amazing!!

thus it is smart to make different version of your resumes. i share with you guys i often use to make resume. there are tons of resume sample qsic.org

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So the resume you are making is it a true reflection of who you are and the experiences you have?

Resumeshop

Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is true that having a good resume is key to getting your foot in the door. As the previous post stated, it is important for any resume to be a completely honest representation of the candidate's skills and experience. Anything less is unethical and could result in the candidate getting a job that he or she is not qualified for. Think of the stress of having a job you are not qualified for or of being fired when your employer finds out that you lied on your resume!

Sit down and think about your goals and about which jobs would be best suited to your skills and personality. Then, target your job search to those positions rather than sending out resumes to every company. I'm sure you will find that you will save time and frustration and that you will get responses for jobs where you will be happy and not just where you will earn a paycheck.

Best of luck!

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today's protocol for submitting resumes, is not to do mass mailing. It's not important how many resumes you send out, but how targetted your resumes are. It's been repeatedly proven that targetted resumes with research on companies and a customized cover letter will always yield better results. So don't be concerned with getting 50-100 resumes just out there, but focus on customization and you may only need 25. This is just an example and obviously involves your targetted industry, state of the market, qualifications and level of expertise etc.