+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thalassemia Need Immediate Medical Assistance : Asylum Seeker

ahsan_thala

Sep 6, 2021
Dear Sir / Dear Madam,

Greetings of the day ....

My name is Tahir Aslam, A 28 years old male, Pakistani National, living in the Sultanate of Oman. I was born with congenital condition (Genetic Disorder) called "BETA THALASSEMIA MAJOR" In which i have to go through a cyclic Blood transfusion therapy within every 2 to 3 weeks, and Iron Chelation therapy "Desferal by Novartis" Every night before bed which is a 10 hours procedure as in one dose of 2mg per day.

This is my life since the day I was born. Every night I dream to live like a normal healthy person, it has been almost 28 years now, that I am suffering with this disorder . The temporary treatment, I was receiving my regular blood transfusion here in Royal Hospital, Muscat as I was born here, A tragic news given to me & my family here when the hospital management told me not to receive any blood transfusion with us furthermore as citizens are our first priority and expatriates are taking blood donations which is now kept for Omani nationals only. My Transfusion was due on 27th June 2021, when i went there recently they refused to provide me transfusion as i'm expatriate here on valid residency visa status, This rude behavior and racism of hospital admin impacts my mother to severe depression state they are now only prioritizing citizens so that they can save blood donations for them. Iam well managed and transfused at the right time and have no severe complications, no surgeries needed no costly medicines other than blood transfusions every 3 weeks and iron chelation therapy I do it at home as subque.

Therefore, I am requesting your kind self to help me by providing an expertise advice to follow-up my treatment in Canada under a specialized Hospital/Organization/NGO related to as in "Thalassemia Major" So that I can live a little more for my parent's happiness. As per my research, I found out that "Thalassemia Foundation in Canada" is far ahead in regards to the matters and have done many successful Bone marrow transplants and regular blood transfusion treatments for patients. I don't want to get over it in a GIFFY but yes, I also don't want to live my entire life in such psychological trauma as in for Me & My Lovely Family who suffers with me every day from last 28 years and I don't know for how many more years!... I just need Blood Transfusion on regular basis after every 3 weeks I just wish if I could come to Canada as I see all doors for me are CLOSED here in Oman. I look forward to your valuable advises as a last hope for my treatment, as I'm very much fed up from my life within these 2 months and the racist behavior here in Hospital of Sultanate of Oman, Muscat

Please update me if I visit Canada and make claim at port of entry as immediate medical attention seeker ?. Will my application be considered as Iam in need of immediate medical attention, I fear that it will lead me to worse condition or death if I don't get proper treatment anytime soon, as it will be life threatening to me. I can't go to my home country "Pakistan" because I already suffered allot when i visited last time, I was given wrong group of blood transfusion and i was half paralyzed when I came back to Oman for my treatment, but unfortunately, they have also refused to provide me any treatment here as Im expatriate and I can't think of going to Pakistan. Please help me I can provide all necessary document and hospital reports. Please Help me. Please

I was getting my proper treatment here in Royal Hospital (government institution) 2 months back the management of hospital banned all expatriates to receive any treatment in the hospital as they became racist, me and my parents are in lots of pressure I need immediate medical assistance and need to continue my treatment for thalassemia which is blood transfusion every 3 weeks anywhere in the world except Pakistan, or Oman.

8 Years ago when I travelled to Pakistan for vacations, I was transfused with non-crosshatched blood and the blood was not-compatible found later, to this I suffered with severe blood reaction and was half paralyzed then travelled back to Oman where I got treatment and and correct physiotherapist which healed me. But now all expats are at the target of racism and iam mostly suffering as I was born here in Oman and now Oman institution has refused to take me for my thalassemia treatment

Best Regards,
Tahir Aslam
Sultanate Of Oman, City : Muscat
Cell/WhatsApp : +96898551687