+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFW filing 2016 tax in the Philippines

Xkorea

Jan 8, 2015
I finished my work contract as a Temporary Foreign Worker and have filed income tax for 2 times while in Canada. Last year, I’ve worked in Canada from January 2015 to November 2015 and went back to Philippines without a taxable income thereafter. For the whole year(2015) in Canada, I don’t have residential ties( house, relatives, car). Now, I will file my Canada 2016 tax here in the Philippines.

1. What specific tax forms should I use or download?
2. There are a lot of tax centre in Canada. I think every province has a tax centre. Where should I send my tax forms? Should I send it to “International Ottawa Tax Services Office” or to the tax centre of the province where I worked before? (TFW filing tax outside Canada).
3. In sending the completely filled tax forms, should I include the bus passes, receipt from Western Union remittances?
4. I don’t have a bank account in Canada anymore but I have a U.S. dollar bank account in the Philippines. Can I use this bank account for CRA to transfer my tax returns? Are there spaces in the tax form where I can fill this information?
5. If the employer won’t spend his precious time in giving my T4, where can I get it?

Please help me answer.