+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEMPORARY WORK/RESIDENCE PERMIT (HONDURAS)

DulceLayla

Jan 13, 2011
brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

My name is Kate and I am writing this on behalf of my husband.
Here is the problem:

My husband came to Canada with a refugee claim. His case got refuse on Nov 2011 and then he applied for PRRA.
After many month we got a letter with the PRRA decision and appointment date. We went to the interview the beginning of June 2012 and they told us his case was refuse because it was not strong enough. On that day my husband got arrested because he did not tell immigration the change of address.

He was send to an Immigration Holding Centre in Toronto for 3 weeks. He got deported on July 4th 2012 to Honduras and I was told by the Immigration Officer that if he wants to come back to Canada he will need an Authorization form for the re-entry.
The officer said they will not reject it if he applies because he does not have a criminal record and he was only getting deported because his case had expire.
So I was left 5 month pregnant with our first daughter and no job. I have been looking and sending my resume everywhere and every job agency around GTA with no luck. Is very hard to find a job while pregnant because they do not want to pay maternity leave.
Plus I got major back problems and is very hard for me to stand for a long period of time without fainting. IS TERRIBLE!!!

So here is what I need help with:

I cannot sponsor him back to the country because #1 the lack of money and #2 I ma planning of going to welfare (No1 will take care of me and my child for free) so for that reason I cannot apply for him this year.
I was thinking he could apply for a temporary resident permit and work permit to come back to the country and pay for an Authorization to re-entry Canada.
It says on CIC that they could issue the temporary residence that will expire same date as the work permit.

On the residence permit it ask for a reason to visit Canada: What could he said that will work? visiting wife would not be enough. I need suggestions.

If you guys have other ideas or suggestions please let me know, I will really appreciated it!!!