+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCF TEST RESULT - NO HARD COPY

Laila B.

Mar 13, 2024
Hi, I did the TCF test and got the result in PDF. I also applied for PR under the French category draw and submitted the same PDF I received from the test center. The Center said they do not issue hard copies but the immigration officer requested the original. I'd be grateful if you could advise on it. Also, do I need to sign the test result electronically as there is a spot for the Candidate's sign? Please advise! That would be a great help. I'm lost!

barakuda_auu

Oct 14, 2023
1. I sat for TCF twice (English is my first language) last year. I got physical copies of my results, but the physical copy of the second test I took was exactly the same as the pdf I got in my email. I used the pdf version for my application which was approved.

2. I'd like to point out that the design of the physical copy of the first result looks totally different from the physical copy of the result of the second test. The first one didn't have a QR code but the second one had a QR code.

mraitvlogs

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I did the TCF test and got the result in PDF. I also applied for PR under the French category draw and submitted the same PDF I received from the test center. The Center said they do not issue hard copies but the immigration officer requested the original. I'd be grateful if you could advise on it. Also, do I need to sign the test result electronically as there is a spot for the Candidate's sign? Please advise! That would be a great help. I'm lost!
Hello , they give hard copy of the results its impossible they don't give hardy copies , .

https://www.france-education-international.fr/en/test/tcf-canada

Reactions: barakuda_auu
Mar 8, 2021
Please I did TEF exam 18th March till date result has not been release I call the center they said this week I want you to tell my how many days will it be before it come out what should i do

mustafa1732

Apr 11, 2024
. What was your action plan. Did you sign the printed TCF result and scanned the same fir submission.?

codexjoe

Apr 22, 2024
The pdf copy ought to have come with the signature you signed during the exam accreditation.

codexjoe

Apr 22, 2024
Hi Guys, I did TEF twice within a space of 3 months, I have soft copies of both result sent to my registered email address but when I tried to view the same results on the https://moncompte.francais.cci-paris-idf.fr/ portal, I am only able to see my first result. I was thinking that both results should be available on the portal. Please I need clarification from anybody that has written TEF more than once.