+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,
My credential evaluation for IMT CDL from IQAS is going to expire next month and they are not renewing it for next 5 years for immigration purposes. They are asking to start a new application (send transcripts and wait for good 4-6 months)
I am in Canada as of now (Not sure how to again send the transcripts directly from the institution) , Do we have any alternative of this situation ?
The Universities these days knows the process to send the docs to WES and people do it all the time. Contact your Uni,have to pay a fees and they will send the docs directly to WES.

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for replying! I need to send to CES. By any chance do you know if CES provides positive results for IMT CDL ?

SoniaKhanum

Mar 24, 2024
i was employed from Jan 1 2018 to April 20, 2022 as a doctor (medical trainee/TMO/residency). this role is required to be for four years.
i took below leaves while in this role:

wedding leave: May 30, 2018 to June 19, 2019 (21 days)

maternity leave: May 31, 2019 to August 28 (90 days)

leaves were unpaid.

as per policy, i compensated this period later to complete my training/residency. this effectively elongated my period from 4 years to around 4 years 3 months.
in EE entry i have claimed my experience for whole period: 4 years and three months. is that okay?

mo2rayo

Nov 26, 2012
Hello,
Please, I would like to inquire if I can apply for an NOC 41402 whose job description (Business Development Officer) matches mine (Medical Representative for a pharmaceutical company) but the required qualification is different from mine.